8 - 10 October
Hughenden - Flinders Shire Region
Registrations for the 2018 Annual QICA Conference are now open. Options for the Road Trip from Townsville to Hughenden return are also an option to add.
Simply CLICK HERE! and you will be taken to the easy registration and payment area to confirm your attendance. A tax invoice will be emailed to you.
Conference Program highlights:
- Registration Opens 12.30pm Monday 8th October
- Conference Opening & Welcome 1.30pm
- Special Guest Speakers from TEQ, QPWS, OQTA and lots of great networking opportunities
- Round Table Sessions - topics include Booking Systems, Developing Volunteer Handbooks for VIC Staff & Volunteers, Local Events & VIC's, VIC's with Benefits to name a few!
- Great meet & greet familiarisation tours through the Flinders Region.
- VIC of the Year Awards Function
- Announcement of 2019 Conference Host
- QICA AGM
We are looking forward to seeing you all at the Conference.