QICA - Queensland Information Centres Association
QICA is the key industry body for Visitor and Tourist Information Centres in Queensland - currently 100 Centre are members of QICA! Visitor Information Centre are on the frontline of tourism, and can often be the first contact for a visitor when arriving in a destination. With this vital role in mind, QICA provides services and benefits to members including:
- Annual Information Centre Conference
- Annual VIC of the Year Awards
- Professional development and training
- Networking and communication opportunities
- Industry representation, lobbying and advocacy on behalf of Visitor Information Centres
- Promoting the role of visitor information centres to tourism industry and general public
Thank you for your ongoing support and don't forget to get involved!
Contact us for more information.